Breakout or “Fan Out” or “Tree” configuration
A Multi-Cable configuration that contains multiple straight or spiral configuration cables (standard length or staggered) held together by a spiral wrap nylon binder for pulling through a conduit, raceway, gutter, or wireway, or laid in tray where all the bundled cables begin from the same point, but at various specific junctions, the various sub bundles are broken out from each other and ran in different directions from the rest of the cables.
- Multiple conductors, multiple gauges, and wire types such as building, electronic, coax, fiber optic, fire alarm, security, data, etc.
- Sub Bundled cables are individually bound and contained on a single reel, with quick release pull tabs, or a spiral nylon binder separating each bundle from one another, and the conductors are custom marked or color coded to be easily identified and terminated at the end of the run
- Custom print virtually any alphanumeric combination along the entire length of the conductor every 1” to 6” standard
- Nine base colors to choose from, then add custom striping with either traced or spiral traced striping along the conductor. Including particular color codes such as E1, E2, K1 and K2 color-coding
- All cables being contained on a single reel saves time by facilitating your pull with several reels being consolidated into one larger cable, with easy to identify and break out sub bundles.
- Ideally utilized for utilized for electrical, industrial, and low-voltage applications install where multiple wires need to be pulled starting from the same location, but are separating from one another at various fixed junction points.
- Sequential footage markers available upon request for this assembly only
- No minimum run quantities, Results in no wasted scrap or excess inventory to hold ever!
- Everything is customized to your individual job needs! Custom lengths, custom print, striping, endless custom configurations.
- Can be pulled through conduit, raceways, wireways and gutters with appropriate pulling lubrication, although the spiral configuration would be recommended and better suited.
- No outer jacket means the cables maintain their individual flexibility.
- Staggered lengths available, allows for easy breakouts, easy installation, easy estimating of length verification and simplifies material management at the job site.
Allows for a quick turnaround with significant labor savings, easy identification of cables and individual conductors allowing for a quicker easier termination of all cables.
Questions? comments? Ready to order? Give us a call at 1-833-663-7855 to get started or submit a request for quote online!