Join the One-Pull Team!
Are you looking for a job with a road to professional growth and responsibility? One-Pull Wire and Cable is looking to hire production team members at our main facility in Randolph, VT. We’re offering:
- Competitive pay
- 401 (k)
- Health insurance
- Profit sharing
Current Position Openings:
The Quotation Specialist position is responsible for developing quotations for the Sales and Service of One-Pull. The ideal candidate has a high attention to detail and is capable of prioritizing multiple requests while maintaining open lines of communication with the requestor and adhering to standard turnaround times. The individual should be able to interpret request and determine appropriate quoting mechanism based on product line, deal terms and policy. If an issue were to arise, the candidate should be capable of taking appropriate action to escalate and obtain consensus from key stakeholders to identify the appropriate solution. Secondary responsibility may include answering and responding to customer inquiries as it relates to products and calibration services, over the telephone.
- Follow proper order entry procedures for quotes and orders
- Review final proposals to ensure order is in accordance with all quotation
- Analyze information from all sources to determine cost, get approval of sell price from management when required, complete quotation
- Performs inventory stock checks to confirm availability
- Demonstrate basic proficiency in satisfying customer needs while ensuring adherence to company business and operational/transactional guidelines
- Become knowledgeable on our products and services while demonstrating a consistent effort to increase job skills in technical proficiency
- Ability to work with electronic Excel and Word documents, basic knowledge of formulas, discounting, charts
- Assist Sales team by answering phone calls when requested, while incorporating
- Standards of Sales & Service Excellence
- Ability to analyze and determine any changes or enhancement opportunities to current processes, procedures, and customer approaches
- Back up to receptionist
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Associates Degree required; Bachelor’s preferred
- Must be well organized with excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Must have the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Candidate must be computer literate and proficient at using a keyboard. Proficient in Microsoft Office– Outlook, Excel, and Word
- Must have excellent follow-up skills
- Must have ability to learn and apply pricing strategies to win quotes
- Effective and Positive Communication
- Problem Solving and Resourcefulness
- Quality, Accuracy and Productivity
- Self-starter with a competitive drive and willingness to be resilient.
- Passion for building relationships and networking with decision makers.