Custom Tray Cables Specs
Class B stranded bare copper, PVC/nylon insulation THHN, TFFN or XHHW-VW1. PVC insulated 90°C, Shore “A” Hardness based on ASTM D-2240. Conforms to UL 1277.
NEC® specifies Type TC for installation in cable trays, ducts, conduit and for direct earth burial. They are extensively used in manufacturing facilities, especially the process industries – petrochemical, steel, pulp and paper, cement and mining – and are found in a variety of control and instrumentation circuits.
Advantages & Benefits
- Less expensive than wire-in-pipe
- Less space is required for the same number of cables
- Cable is more flexible than traditional wiring methods
- Oil- and gasoline-resistant single conductors
- Jacket listed as sunlight resistant
- UL listed for direct burial
- Easily identifiable; can be your numbers and letters
Other Custom Cable Jacketing & Shielding
- Sturdy indoor and outdoor jackets for custom wire bundles
- Outdoor jackets for indoor cables
- PVC, PE and tray rated compounds offered in several colors
- Jackets available for sunlight resistance, harsh environments, direct burial and in cable tray