Staggered or “Drop Configuration”
For wiring that requires breakouts at specific and various lengths that are bundled at both ends, available for building, communication, data, communication, electronic, coax, fiber optic, PV and various other wires a staggered configuration works great. This method is perfect anywhere exact measurements of breakout points can be specified at the time of order. Staggered configuration can consist of individual conductors bundled at various determined lengths, or as a Breakout Configuration containing multiple straight or spiral configuration cables of multiple conductors at various predetermined lengths all bundled together with a spiral bind or a double bind nylon harness.
- Ideal for installations where cables or conductors need to be separated at varying specific locations.
- Save time as drop points can be set at the time order is placed, so no need to order more wire than needed.
- All the conductors/cables are bundled together at one end of cable, known as the “Trunk” or “base” and designated wires/cables are grouped separately. As they are pulled the conductors/cables lengths “drop out” from the shortest to the longest length.
- All cables come on a single reel and when the cables “drop out” at predetermined points from the “trunk” of the cable they are pulled to their final location for quick termination. Multiple conductors, multiple gauges, and wire types such as building, electronic, coax, fiber optic, fire alarm, security, data, etc.
- Sub Bundled cables are individually bound and contained on a single reel, with quick release pull tabs, or a spiral nylon binder separating each bundle from one another, and the conductors are custom marked or color coded to be easily identified and terminated at the end of the run. If individual conductors of wire at staggered lengths each conductor is marked or color coded in the same way for easy identification and termination.
- Custom print virtually any alphanumeric combination along the entire length of the conductor every 1” to 6” standard
- Nine base colors to choose from, then add custom striping with either traced or spiral traced striping along the conductor. Including particular color codes such as E1, E2, K1 and K2 color-coding.
- Ideally utilized for utilized for electrical, industrial, and low-voltage applications install where multiple wires need to be pulled starting from the same location, but are separating from one another at various fixed junction points.
- Sequential footage markers available upon request for each assembly contained in the bundle, or for the longest length only.
- No minimum run quantities, Results in no wasted scrap or excess inventory to hold ever!
- Everything is customized to your individual job needs! Custom lengths, custom print, striping, endless custom configurations.
- Can be pulled through conduit, raceways, wireways and gutters with appropriate pulling lubrication, although the spiral configuration would be recommended and better suited.
- No outer jacket means the cables maintain their individual flexibility.
- Configurations allows for easy installation, easy estimating of length verification and simplifies material management at the job site.
Allows for a quick turnaround with significant labor savings, easy identification of cables and individual conductors allowing for a quicker easier termination of all cables.
Questions? comments? Ready to order? Give us a call at 1-833-663-7855 to get started or submit a request for quote online!