Straight or “Parallel Configuration”
The best configuration for where cables are laid in tray, and not pulled because:
- Multiple conductors, multiple gauges, and wire types such as building, electronic, coax, fiber optic, fire alarm, security, data, etc.
- Conductors are individually custom marked or color coded to be easily identified and broken out at intermediate points along the run
- Custom print virtually any alphanumeric combination along the entire length of the conductor every 1” to 6” standard
- Nine base colors to choose from, then add custom striping with either traced or spiral traced striping along the conductor. Including particular color codes such as E1, E2, K1 and K2 color-coding
- All conductors are contained on a single reel in three styles (Loose Parallel, Binder, or quick release pull tabs) for ease of set up saving you time and money on the installation
- Saves time by facilitating your pull. Several reels are consolidated into one
- Saves money by eliminating the labor associated with ringing cables out and marking cable in the field. The custom lengths end the costly wire scrap created by using numerous standard reels.
- Ideal for power, control, communication, fire alarm, building security, Data Centers / Central offices, Industrial Automation, Residential and Commercial Construction, Access control, Video surveillance, AV, Multimedia, and entertainment, Medical diagnostics and monitoring, Industrial and military specifications, solar requirements, and Virtually any Electrical Construction install where multiple wires need to be pulled.
- Sequential footage marker available upon request for this assembly only
- No minimum run quantities, Results in no wasted scrap or excess inventory to hold ever!
- Everything is customized to your individual job needs! Custom lengths, custom print, striping, endless custom configurations.
- Can be pulled through conduit, raceways, wireways and gutters with appropriate pulling lubrication, although the spiral configuration would be recommended and better suited.
- The straight configuration, unlike the spiral configuration is great for wire sizes #12 AWG and larger to minimize heat build-up generated by power wires.
Questions? comments? Ready to order? Give us a call at 1-833-663-7855 to get started or submit a request for quote online!